3 Ingredient Greek Yogurt Dots
I made some of these yogurt dots today and my daughter loved them! I’ve been making her yogurt dots all summer, but I haven’t mixed anything into them. Honestly, I don’t know why I haven’t thought of this until now! I usually use plain yogurt, so they are pretty tart. It’s a little fun to watch her face squish up as she eat the first couple dots. Then she goes to town!
Anyway, today I decided to add some extra things into them because my daughter has been a horrible sleeper lately and I’ve been wondering if it’s because she’s hungry. She just recently decided to stop nursing during the day. The girl loves real food. I think she is going through a growth spurt, so I’ve been trying to feed her a little more, but she’s still waking up 2 or 3 times at night.
Today while making my normal yogurt dots, I decided to add in some oatmeal and some fruit. I hope adding in some more calories will help her sleep better at night. This mama is getting a little sleep deprived.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something through a link I may receive a small commission. While clicking on a link will cost you nothing, it will help this blog stay up and running and ad free! See my disclosure here. Thank you for your support!
Here is how to make them:
3- Ingredient Greek Yogurt Dots
- 1/2 c. Greek Yogurt (I like to use Fage)
- 2 T. Baby Oatmeal Cereal
- 1 squeezy pouch of your choice (I went with something fruity, but it doesn’t really matter)
- Put 1/2 c. Greek Yogurt and 2 T. Baby Oatmeal Cereal into a Ziplock bag and mix until combined
- Add in Squeezy Pouch (3.5-4oz.) and mix until well incorporated
- Remove air from the bag and make sure it is SEALED!
- Cut off a small corner of the bag and pipe dime sized piece onto a foil or parchment covered cookie sheet (In the picture, I actually used a sticky plastic wrap because that’s all I had. Foil is my favorite, because they come off so easily.)
- Place them in the freezer for at least an hour
- Remove from freezer and peel them off
- Place in a Ziplock bag and store in freezer